Thursday, October 20, 2016

Say aah... -Trey Songz fea. FABOLOUS


 photo us1_1.gif
Get Into It

he pointed up at the marquee that read " Marrakesh Hotel '

 "This is, my dear, the new deal so to speak; same plan, new hotel."

I looked up at the Marquee again, sending Aural a quick snap of it -so that if anything fishy or violent went down, my real friends would know where to find my body.

"I can see that it's a new hotel."
I grabbed the door handle -to get out of the car, when it didn't budge-after quite a bit of dramatic pulling-and a little pushing; I looked up and over at my companion questioning.

"fine. I'll get it', he said as he reached over and pressed the lock on my door , from the inside. When it didnt budge for him either , he stated -unconvincingly:  "I wanted to make sure it was open-before I got out of the car"

I gave him the 'negro please' stare, because I knew his entire cool was disturbed by not being able to open the door.

when I continued to blankly stare at him, he further explained:

"childproof locks." , before getting out and shutting the drivers side door.

'whatever.' I thought to myself.

he moved quickly and quietly, as all in one stride , it seemed, he reached my side of the vehicle and opened the door smoothly, before clearing his throat -not so smoothly:

"You know Banks would not want you to make an entrance with that on, it would defeat the purpose of that entire 'get up' -wouldn't it? "

within the commotion with law enforcement back at the hotel, I had kind of forgotten I was half naked all up under this trench, and now semi up under him.

His gazed glazed over me- first up and then down, and then all over again. Impassively at first, before suggesting-suggestively: "Leave it in the car."

I feigned ignorance, stepping out of the car -with it.
"The jacket: Leave. it."

This time, there was no mistaking the tone. It was so authoritative. I  hopped backwards into the seat and shrugged off the jacket , before hopping back out of the car . He grabbed my hand . I twisted ourt of his grasp for a 'hot minute' before he smoothly grabbed my other hand without tripping on a step. I decided to let him win this one.

We stepped through the door of a building, unassumingly situated next to a run of the mill starbucks on West 103rd and Broadway and were enveloped by  Marrakech -Morroco; the building and furniture were popping with vibrant red, browns, blues and purples. It was a complete 360 from the clean modern lines of Hotel 1 Central Park- fromwhere we just fled. The vibe felt really warm, and in solidarity with the vibe, we got an eyeful of naked socialization once we passed through the maroon colored curtain -that separated the foyer from the reception area.

Thanks to Ray's presence, no one dared paw at me , as he led me to connected suite that he and I were to share . I put my bags in this new closet, and peeked over at him , getting ready.

He was really cute : tall, chocolate complected -but different than Chimezie or Gerald. Gerald was more of a dark reddish tan complection, while Chimezie's chocolate had a light ash to it , when he didn't put on the shea butter I purchased him monthly.

Ray was like the darkest kind of milk chocolate that they sell. His skin looked like he moisturized it day and night and when he stepped up close to open the car door, I got a whiff of what I thought was Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne.


I made a 'note to self' to ask him about that later, when the work was done.  I checked my hair in the mirror , refreshed my perfume , 'Miss Dior Blooming' and quickly re-situated  the packages I had come to 'personally deliver' , where they needed to be. I distributed the coke smeared condoms around my breasts,  the pills bags as  flattened around my crotch as possible-concerta to the left, the Vicodin centered above the vagina and oxy to the right...I had two larger packs of heroin imitating butt pads making my ass look very 'Beyonce-ish' the more I smoothed.

"You need some help?"

I turned to see Ray staring at me. It seemed like lust, but he might have just wanted me to hurry up and finish my work -as he couldn't break out until I was done. I couldn't be sure , and I didn't want to embarrass myself so I turned back to the mirror, patted my hair one final time: "I'm good"

He walked across the room (which was the size of three large hotel rooms placed side by side) in what seemed like three steps and touched my shoulder -firm enough to stop me in my tracks, but lightly enough to not be a threat.

"I'm sorry I was curt with you earlier, it's just-"

I gfelt a tingle where he touched me, and needed to talk to distract myself from the sensation-as the air felt kind of thick-at least to me it did:

"No worries. ", I said , cutting him off mid sentence. "It's work, we all have to do it. I didnt take any offense. Do you have the valet parking master key for me?"

He reached inside his suit jacket and held the square sensor key, that could open the door to all of the cars -being used by the guests-tonight- out to me. I took it, and slipped out the room door.

I didnt want to spend any additional time with him, lest neither of us got to do our jobs this evening.

"Hey!"
I heard a call from the other end of the hallway. it seemed to be a patron. when I checked the edges of my periphial vision, I could see the person was naked. They had to be a member of the 'sexual healing party'. I didn't stop , and luckily was able to slip into a stairwell that happened to lead directly to the garage. If someone 'needed a pick me up' or even an artificial 'put me down' , they would know where to find me . I had been expressly forbidden to exchange narcotics with the patrons in the hotel.

When the patron wanted to purchase 'the goods" , they would hand me their token -identifying their car and I -as the playboy bunny themed valet attendant- would take their token and dependent on the tokens color , place the 'requested good' in the car-under the mat or behind the drivers seat. They could retrieve the items whenever they wished. There was a separate party -room service-whose job it was to deliver 'the goods' to the patrons rooms-despite the directive not to bring narcotics into the hotel. A blue car token meant a cocaine condom, with a red meaning Vicodin, green meaning oxy, with  pink indicated heroin-in which case I would fill a clean syringe from my "butt pad " stash and place that in the punch behind the drivers seat. More than one token, meant that many times the servings....

I had to return to my room quite a few times to 'refill' my lingerie to meet the needs of the patrons. Each time  Ray would look up from his trifecta of security computer monitors to say 'hey", "you good' or "do you want anything from room service?"

I declined each time, but his questions made this feel more and more like a regular day job .Until, I opened the room door for the final time when he asked:

"do you have anything on you?"

"No", I replied  -extremely confused .

"is there anything in the room?"

"No" I said-as I had outsold everything but the demand. I had wanted to know if we should call Bank's for a refill. That was when I noticed the security equipment that had been extremely conspicuous throughout the night -was missing.

"Good, turn off the light and get in the bed with me ."

"I knew you were feeling me earlier, but in all seriousness-I dont really want to get into that type-"

As I was talking, I saw him coming toward me , really quickly . After all of this time of dealing with Gerald, i quickly braced myself for a strike. I just knew he was going to hit me.

Instead the room went dark and then I felt his hand move my hands from my face , and cup it with his hands . he led me-softly-by my face -to the bed and just leaned me onto the bed as the lock-on the door-beeped and the door was pushed open.I was shocked, as I didn't know anyone else had a key, but Ray kept going-kissing on my clavicle in a more passionate way than I had experienced in quite some time.

Though the patrons -at the venue-weren't especially sexy to me, seeing so many people unabashedly naked kind of made me hot. And here he was , after displaying all of that authority, having the nerve to be tall , chocolaty and tasting like peppermint and  smelling fresh clean sheets: "Dont look back, until I tell you too, ok?"  He looked into my eyes for an answer , but it wasn't until he rubbed and lightly tapped my ass that I moaned in agreement and nodded into his chest. A chest that felt really strong, but had enough give to be cuddly. I was drifting, and maybe it was because it had been too long since I had someone to lean on -in this vulnerable way.

In any event, I planned on holding on to this moment as long as possible, as I had the feeling that trning sooner than ray indicated might land me in jail -where the cuddles wouldn't be as welcome or as pleasant smelling.


                                                      MOOD

  photo us19.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate this :-)