Saturday, May 30, 2015

An Introduction and Breakdown



Welcome to my blog. Write or Die Chick:

go down photo tumblr_me7f0cjuuQ1rir2ujo1_500.gif
Like most people , it has two faces...Get into it




Face 1:

TrapASL:

I am going deaf, and ASL is a bitch to learn for one person.Especially if you work, school, have a relationship to maintain and maybe arent going deaf... I figured it aid my  "hearing homies", if I matched up our , admittedly, pretty basic communications with the ASL signs that communicate those things. Understand , my bastardization of a language that took many years and much studying to create is mainly to get people (hearing and with ranging levels of hearing impairment) to see how cool , expressive and effective it can be as a tool of communication . Studying ASL for the past year, I've found this language can function to help everyone ,regardless of level of commitment to learning a new language (which ASL is) feel heard and included.

 photo 13919757.gif


 Face Two is... Don't judge me, but I have always wanted to write an urban novel, because I figured if  someone can do this in jail because they are bored, it cant be too hard for me. Shyt, I have a college degree, time and a computer. Shit, I have things prisoners don't, like access to the world and an unfettered access to the internet, so why not?

 photo Ptyxy32.gif
Well, to answer to that question, when you aren't in jail-life continues and distracts..I worked, schooled, lived and on occasion made room for sex. Generally,I was to busy living to be writing about living. A good book should make you feel like you are watching a show; that's how easily it should read. I hope to do that



 photo MXO6gaE.gif

Like most people, I love attention and encouragement that filling a void, with something dope-can bring.I want feedback, I want to know people, other than me "give a damn"so I can write consistently and continuously.










 Segments of my #Surrealistnovel will be posted weekly: writeordiewednesdays #writerwednesdays. Follow the tags. The segments should take under an average commute of 35 minutes to read. It can only be improved upon with consistent work, commentary and interest. The story starts at 2000 followers and TrapASL starts at 2500 followers Tell your squad to follow  promote @oldschoolnewcool


Feel free to comment, make suggestions and get invested, because I am just over here like:
  photo 47777-Rupaul-gif-I-cant-wait-to-see-czuJ.gif

Get into it

Instagram

2 comments:

  1. The story is definitely interesting I'd like to see where "Ryn" is going. She reminds me of a friend I once knew. Is this the first chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and commenting. This is a part of the first chapter.

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate this :-)