Thursday, September 22, 2016

Mo' money Mo' Problems-Puff daddy faet. MA$E

 photo us11.gif
Get Into it...


The elevator was empty except for myself and this looming  tall dark and potentially dangerous figure Ray-, who demanded I follow him down from my hotel room to the lobby. We only had four stops to go, and this was a slow elevator, but he don't say one word the entire trip down.

That made me even more worried about the fact that he was steering me directly to the officers , who seemed to be looking directly at me.

My mind scrambled for a plan:
'Ok-Ryndra ,when he stops -talk first-don't let him say something before you say something. But , what to say?
I'll say he's a pimp-that could work and give me a few seconds to hit the back door two feet behind where the cops are standing. The train station is less than a block away-there usually isn't a heavy police presence there ...I could make it, I was set -I was ready.

However, as soon as i steeled myself . I felt a sharp tug on my elbow and almost tipped over the  four inches of  I had elected to put on -in the cab-hours before. 'Shit' , I thought , I should have waited. My sneakers were in a small duffle bag-along with my street clothes and my trench-tucked in the closet of my hotel room.

All that separated my lingerie  clad body from the eyes of everyone in the lobby -was the fact that the only people in the lobby -were the officers directly in front of me and whomever pushed past my right side -and was now standing between ray and I -and the officers :

"Sorry sirs , we have no rooms available-we have been bought out for the next today's. every single room-all-are booked"

"Actually-", the larger offer , of the two, began -after bending at knee to get a quick look at the staff members name tag , " Lar-nan , that's exactly what we are -"

"ACTUALLY , it's Larue' -see the accent  and considering the floors were purchased  and blocked out by the coop next door -for some religious ceremony requiring silence-you couldn't be here about a noise complaint or really anything else when one thinks about it .

 The smaller officer shifted and opened his mouth, but before any words could come -Larue' had a few more of her own:

I am actually cleaning a few things up-so when we open up in 28hours , things will go smoothly . Im the only staff present and want to finish ."

The officers looked at each other -and the larger one shrugged his shoulders . The mime like communication was wearing on Larue', I supposed , as she spoke up again:
"The sooner I finish locking up, the sooner I can go" Larue' raised her eyebrows expectantly at the officers.

The larger, and I'm guessing more seasoned, officer  took over, " well... if this joint is shut down with you as the last working staff member-like you say, who the hell are they supposed to be?"


He pivoted to indicate Ray and I.
I decided to keep my face blank, truly hoping that keeping my cool , while being so hot, could save me in this scenario. i didn't even look to see what ray was doing. if need be I would throw his ass under the bus and to these police, 'I didn't know him.-not really. I owed him nothing. Shit, I barely knew what the people 'I KNEW' would do, in this situation so...whatever."

Luckily, Larue', who by now I was guessing was probably on Bank's payroll-if not someone higher up in the chain of criminality, stepped up again:

"They are paying guests who left an item in their room the other evening. They are the reason-other than you two-I am here so late; I was facilitating the return of their property ."

We started to head toward the back door again, but the smaller officer stopped us, by tapping Ray on the shoulder, before stepping in front of us and ultimately between us and the door-our escape hatch -so to speak.  
He tipped his hat and Ray , and acknowledged me with a 'Ma'am' before pressing on with his intrusive questioning:

"What exactly did you forget?" , he looked behind us-as if seeking approval from his superior officer-then added, "if I may be so bold?"

"No , you may certainly not..." 
Larue' then positioned herself between us and the second officer, and talked while leading us , in the direction we were headed -the back door.

"This is a five star establishment, if you must ask questions of our guests- you will need a warrant . Continue without one, and this hotels legal team will be all over your prescient and the NYPD at large. Hear what I am saying . The end and goodnight"   , she  then turned her back to the police officers , "Let me get this door for you. it's locked from the inside" Larue' then went through a bunch of hand motions and made a show of unlocking the door, so that we could see , from up close, that the door was unlocked, and couldn't possibly lock from the inside.

She softly shoved us out into the warm air , "Please come visit us again, and before I could formulate a question, I felt her close the door firmly. 

I thought about pushing the door back open, to ask her some questions about what the hell was going on this evening. I had come to her hotel for an event-the event wasn't taking place. i had an additional few grand riding on this event. As I pondered the predicament, I say Ray waving me over.

Considering he kind of-sort of saved me from the police in a sense, I figured he deserved to be heard out. When I hustled over to where he was standing , by a black Audi SUV, he -of course-didn't say a word. Instead he grabbed me, by the waist and pushed me into the back seat of the vehicle. I stumbled in , and he shut the door behind me-before running to the driver side , getting in the seat and the next thing I knew we were moving.

I just put on my seat belt and sat quietly. i figured that was all I could do in this moment . When the car finally stopped , about 15 minutes later, we were on the upper west side in front of 'The Marrakech Hotel' 

and when I pivoted from looking out the window, my forehead almost collided with Ray's, as he had turned , almost out of his drivers seat, to look dead at me:
 "so , here's the new deal..."   
He paused , grabbed at his passenger seat and then tossed the duffle bag, that I was  sure I had left in my hotel room , in the seat beside me.

I opened it and grabbed my tench out, and put it on. 'I hate when I am naked in front of strangers and it's not by choice '

More comfortable clothed, I now confidently looked in Ray's eyes and inquired:

 "Whats the new deal?"
  

  
 MOOD:

 photo tumblr_static_jasmine_vail.gif
bjbkjbkbkb l

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate this :-)